Eikonic Academy is registered under the Ontario Private Career College Act, 2005
Career Planning Session
Attend Student Discovery
- Explore how an education at Eikonic Academy will set you apart from the rest.
- See what a typical school day is like.
- The school tour or student discovery is a great opportunity to meet the instructors and network with our current students.
- This is a terrific time for questions, so please feel free to ask away. You are welcome to invite anyone you think would help support your learning while you are on the tour.
Personal information & essay
Tell us more about you in 3000 characters or less. You can use the space to write a letter of intent, a letter to your future self, or a letter to our educator or mentor. Some questions to help you get started:
- What is your vision for the future?
- What obstacles have you overcome to get to where you are today?
- What is your motivation to pursue a career in the beauty or barbering industry?
- How will Eikonic help you achieve your goals?
- How will you stay inspired?
Remember to have fun!
This letter will help our team to get to know you and to design a plan to support you throughout your education.
$200 Application Fee*
Available payment methods:
a) Pay Online ❯
b) E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) In person by cash or cheque
*Application fee is non-refundable.
There are many factors that goes into our decision-making process to judge whether you are well suited for Eikonic Academy's academic and practical intensity. A member of our administrative team will be in touch within 2 weeks regarding your application.
Acceptance & Response
- Successful applicants will receive a response by email and will also be mailed a hard copy by post mail within 2 weeks of application.
- Once you receive the acceptance letter you will have 3 weeks to respond and accept the offer of admission.
- Successful applicants are issued an official Ontario Registered Private Career College Contract to be completed.
- Submit original copies to the admissions office.
Eikonic Academy Full-Time Diploma Program
To be considered for enrollment in our full-time diploma program, please review the following steps and anticipated timelines. If you are thinking about enrolling in the next 12 months, be sure to book Phase 1 – Career Planning Session to ensure your best chances of getting in.
Due to the high demand for The Eikonic Hair Program, enrollment eligibility is dependent on assessments made at each step of the admissions process. There are 5 steps in the enrolment process. Only 12 students will be accepted per term for optimal teacher to student ratio.
10AM – 6PM