720 Burnhamthorpe Road West Unit 3, Mississauga Ontario 905-461-3035
Barber Navigation Workshop
Before you take any intro or advance barber classes out there - this is where you should start
Workshop (3 Days)
November 22, 2020
Want to dive deep into men’s cuts?
How do I know if this Barber Workshop is right for me?
“Why do they section that way”, or “how come it doesn’t look the same when I do it”?
Learn how to adapt Eikonic’s 3 universal haircut elevations to any haircut situation and texture for today’s highly-requested haircuts.
This intensive hands-on-workshop will add value to any barber, stylist or aspiring professional looking to get their feet wet. For those who are ‘self taught’ – this is a great bridge to close the gap and will help you understand ‘the reason why’ behind what you are doing.
Learn to navigate popular barbershop–reality mens haircuts using the Eikonic Barbering System. This step-by-step system of mens cutting is designed to help you navigate shorter on-scalp haircut styles and combines both traditional classic scissor techniques as well as modern fade techniques. Work smarter-not harder – find out the secret to why we start our haircuts ‘in the middle’
You will learn Eikonic’s 3 fundamental men’s haircut geometric structures and unlock techniques that will allow you to seamlessly combine a crisp bald fade with lengthier scissor techniques for infinite creative combinations.
Designed for efficiency, this strategic approach to hair will allow you to plan your time and maximize your productivity so that you’ll never have to go back to ‘blend’ in your mistakes
Day 1 Hair Geometry
• The importance of Eikonic’s 3 Core Elevation Haircuts
• Barbering terminology
• Scissor over comb
• Scissor handling and texturizing techniques
• Free-hand shear cutting
• Styling & finishing techniques
• Mens off-scalp 45′ and 90′ elevation core cut
Day 2 Fade Dynamics
• The difference between clippers, trimmers, and other barbering tools
• How to combine styles to create infinite variations
• Head structure analysis and design
• Clipper guard systems and measurements
• Different cutting blades and their purpose
• How to develop strategic consultations
• Use, adjust and maintain my clippers and trimmers
• Clipper over Comb & Undercutting
• Free-hand Clipper cutting
• How to get ‘rid of the line’
• Blend with techniques such as cross hatch, pointillism
• Low Fade, Medium Fade
• Mens on-scalp 45′ and 90′ Elevation Core Cut
Day 3 Advance Fade Techniques
• The connection of guards & how to ‘skip guards’
• Avoid unforgiving mistakes
• Hairline details to compliment the face
• Preplan work around irregular head shapes
• Zero Skin Fade
• Surgical Parts/”Hard Parts” & Linear Tattoo
• Live model required for 2:00pm (at least 2″ hair all around)