Congratulations on considering a rewarding career in the barbering and beauty industry!
Eikonic Academy is a valuable resource center connecting beauty industry professionals. We understand that it means having access to important application information while you are conducting initial research.
Our academy prides ourselves in our small class sizes and empower our students to engage in practical hands on experience throughout their learning journey.
If you are considering attending hair school within the next 12 months – it is important to reach out to our admissions team as early as possible for career planning to ensure your chances for getting in.
Start by getting acquainted with our Admissions Policy or contact one of our friendly admissions coordinators for help or to book a campus tour. We can’t wait to meet you.
Due to the high demand for the Eikonic Hair Program, enrolment eligibility is dependent on assessments made at each step of the admissions process. There are 5 steps in the enrolment process
- Call our admissions coordinators at 905-461-3034 to schedule a campus tour and Career Planning Session
- Attend Career Planning Session with admissions coordinator (in person, or phone if out of province)
- Submit all application requirements to the Admissions Coordinator
- Successful applicants are issued an official Ontario Registered Private Career College Contract
- Return signed Contract and deposit to a secure seat in your desired enrolment period.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Complete a Campus tour and Career Planning Session with Admissions Representative (in person or by telephone if out of province)
- Pre-Registration Form
- Admissions Essay
- Canadian High School Diploma/Transcripts or equivalent *
- Application fee of $200 must accompany application (cheque** credit card, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*(contact our office if applying as a mature student)
**Make cheques payable to “Eikonic Academy of Barbering and Beauty”
A one page essay must accompany application explaining why you have decided to attend cosmetology school and how you will add value to the beauty industry upon graduation.