COURSE INTRODUCTION SPECIAL - SAVE 70% FOR FIRST 10 REGISTRANTS
This is a 4 session x 1hr
15 minute Q&A
September 26, 27, 3, 4
Sunday & Monday Mornings
Sunday 10:15am - 11:30am
Monday 10:15am - 11:30am
November 2, 9, 16, 23
Tuesday 6:45pm - 8:00pm
Learn how to confidently manage your finances. Learn the different payment compensation structures in hair and beauty industry.
debt, savings and buying a home.
Day 1: How tax works when you are a stylist/Barber?
- CPP & EI Deductions & T4
- Commissions and Controlled Tips
- Using Software to Prepare Return
- Difference tip categories
Day 2:What Can I claim
- Employment Expenses intro
- CRA references and regulations
- Tip log and expenses
- Credits & Mileage
Day 3: Self Employment
- Self employment/chair rental considerations
- Special considerations for claiming expenses
- Training and education
- Working with an accountant
Day 4: GST/HST & Working from Home
- When GST/HST registration is required
- Records to keep
- Using your home a salon - key considerations
- Maximizing your returns
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.